The Financial Literacy Australia (FLA) Awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of organisations and individuals working to improve Australians’ financial literacy.
The FLA Awards aim to:
- recognise best practice in financial literacy
- acknowledge the contribution of teams and individuals to the financial literacy sector
- inspire others
Applications for the 2017 Awards are now closed.
The awards event will be held in Sydney on 5 April.
Awards recognise organisations and individuals in Australia who have:
- Developed a program, on a large or small scale, to improve financial literacy
- Developed a program to meet the needs of a specific audience (e.g. CALD, women, indigenous, retirees)
- Created a resource (e.g. an app, game or booklet) or run a communication campaign to assist people in making better financial decisions
- Conducted research or an evaluation that helps advance our understanding
- Contributed in any other substantial way to financial literacy in Australia (i.e. as a long-term volunteer, educator or communicator)
See more information on:
All Award winners are presented with a trophy and included in the Awards showcase publication.
Sponsor opportunities are available. Please contact us for further information.