The Financial Literacy Australia (FLA) Grants program supports not-for-profit organisations to advance financial literacy in Australia.
In 2016, FLA expects to allocate up to $1.5 million in grants.
- Keen to experiment with an innovative financial literacy program and share the results?
- Want to evaluate your existing program to measure its impact and see how it can be improved?
- Do you have a great existing program with demonstrated results that could be expanded to reach more people?
- Have a great idea for research that will make a real difference?
We are keen to support projects like these.
Key dates for 2016
- 30 May – Closing date for Expressions of Interest
- early July – Shortlisted organisations invited to submit full application
- 14 September – Closing date for full applications
- early November – Successful grant recipients announced
Steps in applying
- Read the guidelines on suitable projects
- Read the eligibility and selection criteria, to check your organisation is eligible and to see what we are looking for in a strong Expression of Interest.
- Browse the FAQs and tips for applicants
- If you are considering applying for a grant of over $50,000, we encourage you to contact the General Manager – Grants to discuss your proposal.
- Fill in the online Expression of Interest form
FLA initiated projects
As well as the ‘applicant initiated’ projects mentioned above, FLA may fund projects that it initiates itself. FLA may directly approach organisations about possible projects, or call for proposals to address a specific issue. These will be reported in the FLA newsletter (see the sign-up form at the bottom of this page).