The Financial Literacy Australia (FLA) Grants program supports not-for-profit organisations to advance financial literacy in Australia.
This year, FLA will allocate about $2 million in our “open grants” program. Potential projects include:
- innovation (e.g. pilots with potential to be scaled-up after evaluation)
- program evaluation (e.g. program improvement, outcome assessment)
- scaling-up existing programs (e.g. after evaluation, to reach a larger audience)
- product development (e.g. learning content, testing of educational products)
- research that will improve future financial literacy programs (e.g. key issues in behavioural change, effective communication)
The Expressions of Interest Round is open and will close at 11pm (AEST) on 15th June.
Steps in applying
- Read the guidelines on suitable projects
- Read the eligibility and selection criteria, to check your organisation is eligible and to see what we are looking for in a strong Expression of Interest.
- Browse the FAQs and tips for applicants
- If you are considering applying for a grant of over $50,000, we encourage you to contact the Grants Manager to discuss your proposal.
- Fill in the online Expression of Interest form
Subscribe to our newsletter to get notification of future grants rounds (see the sign-up form at the bottom of this page).
FLA initiated projects
As well as the ‘applicant initiated’ projects mentioned above, FLA may fund projects that it initiates itself. FLA may directly approach organisations about possible projects, or call for proposals to address a specific issue. These will be reported in the FLA newsletter (see the sign-up form at the bottom of this page).