The Financial Literacy Australia (FLA) Grants program supports not-for-profit organisations to advance financial literacy in Australia.
Each year, FLA will allocate about $1.5 million in our “open grants” program. Potential projects include:
- experimenting with an innovative financial literacy program and sharing the results
- evaluating an existing program to measure its impact and see how it can be improved
- scaling-up a successful program so it reaches more people
- practical research that will make a real difference
For our 2018 grants round , expressions of interest will open in February and close in April (date to be notified)
Subscribe to our newsletter to get notification of future grants rounds (see the sign-up form at the bottom of this page).
Steps in applying
- Read the guidelines on suitable projects
- Read the eligibility and selection criteria, to check your organisation is eligible and to see what we are looking for in a strong Expression of Interest.
- Browse the FAQs and tips for applicants
- If you are considering applying for a grant of over $50,000, we encourage you to contact the General Manager – Grants to discuss your proposal.
- Fill in the online Expression of Interest form
FLA initiated projects
As well as the ‘applicant initiated’ projects mentioned above, FLA may fund projects that it initiates itself. FLA may directly approach organisations about possible projects, or call for proposals to address a specific issue. These will be reported in the FLA newsletter (see the sign-up form at the bottom of this page).